Grow your Instagram following step by step guide tutorial
This audio tutorial is a step-by-step guide that shows you how to grow your Instagram following.
Getting Followers on Instagram Is the Key to Success
Step 1 – Follow account holders and their followers
Following other people is a great strategy to build up your Instagram following. To do so, set aside time to follow other Instagram accounts and the followers who follow them.
This is how your account will come to the eyes of followers on these However, there are key strategies to observe. You must:
– Follow accounts in your niche.
– Seek out the influencers in your niche. This could be determined by the size of their following, although you should keep in mind that followers should be engaged.
– To do so, just tyoe your keyword or niche into the Instagram search bar.
– Check out the content of the account and follow if you like what they are posting.
– Follow the followers on the account if you like their content.
Step 2 – Engage with people you follow and who follow you
Engaging means to like other people’s content, and to comment on and share that content. This is important since Instagram implemented a content ranking system that weeds out the people who don’t engage.
Having large numbers of followers won’t increase your ranking. You must contribute to the discussion around you.
Step 3- Use relevant and popular hashtags to rank on Instagram
Hashtags get content categorized with other similar content. You want to aim to get your hashtags high in the hashtag category in which it is categorized.
However, hashtags must be accompanied by great content.
Read How to hashtag on Instagram.
Step 4 – Engage the interest of other users with great content
Content or information is the bone marrow of social media and the internet in general. Experts say that users want to hear from real people and not a robot.
Social media users are there for the main purpose of socializing. This is important to keep in mind. Users want to be entertained and to enjoy themselves on the platform.
General guidelines for providing great content include:
– Use high-quality images.
– Post images that are fun and worthwhile. Don’t just post pictures of your products.
– Like other peoples’ Instagram photos. Doing this will get their attention and they will be more likely to start following you.
– Posting regularly on Instagram in order to keep others engaged with your content. –
– Try to keep the promotional content down to a minimum and use an approach of selling without selling.
Instagram content ideas
Here are some content ideas for music creators:
Share inspiring quotes.
Share the story behind a photo.
Share lyric graphics of your songs.
Post pictures of shows, events, etc.
Share memes to increase engagement.
Go live and perform original or cover songs.
Conduct a tutorial on a topic of interest to fans.
Share pictures of your other interests to engage fans.
Share pictures of rehearsals, your workspace etcetera.
Link the profile URL to either your subscribe page or shop page.
Use the bio characters to explain the link you share (see prior).
Use the geotagging feature when making location-specific posts.
Comment on posts of artists who is followed by your ideal audience.
Place questions at the ends of some captions to encourage comments.
Use polls, question boxes, and quizzes on stories to increase engagement.
Ask fans to tag their friends who live in cities where you’re playing
Start a hashtag for your band and encourage fans to use it at your live shows.
Grab viewers’ attention in the first sentence of your caption so they’ll click to read more
Poll your audience.
Photos of yourself.
An educational carousel.
Share a work in progress.
An IGTV on a topical issue.
Post about who inspires you.
Tour of your favorite music store.
Pictures of your product/service (Plann That, 2921; Designing The Row, nd ,