Get Your Music Into 150+ Stores Worldwide7.99
Easy to read10.0/10
Free or low cost resources10.0/10
Links to all resources10.0/10
Learn how to license your music for cash10.0/10
Learn how to submit the copyright of your music10.0/10
- Eliminate hours spent searching for music publishing information
- Allows music creator to publish independently
- Eliminate need for third party music publishers
- Keep 100% royalties by indie publishing
- Suitable for music creators, artists, record labels and music publishers
- Some resources are paid
- No results without action
How To Get Your Music Into 150+ Stores Worldwide
One of the problems experienced by many music artists and indie record labels is the future of their music. They are often pressed with time and depend on others to publish their music. They are often pressed for time and need help to distribute after the creation and recording are complete.
To further complicate matters, the music industry jargon is complicated. Music creators become lost here and get stuck because there are no clear guides to navigating in this morass of complex technical and legal terms.
Another observation I made is the lack of information on music publishing in small island states. I often lament that many gifted musicians and singers often complain about the lack of outlets. This e-book is a valuable resource that any music creator can use in order to become widely distributed.
How To Get Help With My E-book – Music publishing: How To Get Your Music Into 150+ Stores Worldwide
I wrote Music publishing: How To Get Your Music Into 150+ Stores Worldwide first as a guide for myself. I had all of this information written down in various places. It was a rather tedious task to locate the bits and pieces when I needed to refer to them.
In so doing, you have now become a happy beneficiary of my work.
Why should you become engaged in music publishing
Amazing 2018 market trends for the United States of America show that music publishing is very lucrative. The industry collected approximately six billion dollars for 727 businesses surveyed (Ibis World, 2019).
These statistics are important for music creators and copyright owners. It means that you can earn money on your music. However, you need to know how to collect the income on your work.
Music publishing can be defined as an essential element that allows for the sharing of the work of music creators. Fundamentally, music publishing refers to:
– Licensing music so that others can legally play the music. Various entities are required by law to pay a license fee to play music that they do not own. These entities include radio stations, restaurants, DJs etc.
– Collection of royalty fees for sales, digital streams, radio plays, syncronization to television and more.
The industry is very lucrative because a lot of money is constantly being exchanged in licensing and royalty collection. All music creators and music copyright owners should therefore educate themselves on how to license their music and collect royalty fees.
This e-book, Music publishing: How To Get Your Music Into 150+ Stores Worldwide, provides the resources to help you.
Get Your Music Into 150+ Stores Worldwide
Music publishing: How To Get Your Music Into 150+ Stores Worldwide is a step by step guide for online music publishing. It is great for any music creator, music artist, record label or music publisher. Get it at https://books2read.com/publishmusic
Product Brand: Mercedes Moss
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: 7.99
Product In-Stock: 1
What you get in Music publishing: How To Get Your Music Into 150+ Stores Worldwide
My e-book provides you with content specifically related to music publishing as well as affiliated content. It is a rich resource that you can easily implement in order to get started.
You are provided with all of the links to the resources that you need to get up and running.
Contents of Music publishing: How To Get Your Music Into 150+ Stores Worldwide
– How to set-up a home recording studio for cheap (bonus content).
– How to master your music (bonus content).
– How to register the copyright of your music.
– How to register copyright for your own derivative musical works.
– US Copyright basics or definitions under US copyright law.
– Legal rights and licenses of copyright owners.
– How to collect royalties.
– Performing Rights Organizations.
– Recommended music distribution platform.
– Other bonus content.
– Links to all resources
This book is priced very low for the incredible value. I’ve written it in simple language, and all jargon is clearly defined.